Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, May 02, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
o March 7, 2017 Council Meeting
o April 11, 2017 Council Meeting
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation for Provology graduation
2. A presentation by the Covey Center of 'Anne of Green Gables'
3. A presentation by Their Story is Our Story regarding the Refugee Crisis
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:Action Agenda
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
4. A public hearing on the substantial amendment to the 2015 Five-Year Consolidated Plan Development to include the City of Lehi as a member of the Utah Valley HOME for Federal Fiscal Years 2017, 2018, and 2019 consortium. (17-066)
5. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
6. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for Provo City Corporation for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. (17-067)
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
7. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City Corporation for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 2018. (17-068)
Storm Water Special Service District
8. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for the Provo City Storm Water Special Service District for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017 and ending June 30, 3018. (17-069)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 05/16/2017 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.