Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
Invocation and Pledge
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations and Awards
1. Covey Center presents Foreigner
2. A Proclamation on Bike to Work Day, May 10, 2016 (16-058)
3. A presentation on the Golden Spoke Award
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda: Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone. Please limit your comments to two minutes. State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
Mayor's Items and Reports
4. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for Provo City Corporation for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017.
5. A resolution authorizing the Mayor to submit an application for a Utah County Municipal Grant to
be used for the hiring of a consultant to design the necessary construction documents to renovate the Provo River Trail.
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
6. A resolution of the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City Corporation authorizing the appropriation of $154,950.37 from unencumbered reserves in fund 279 for the payment of costs incurred by cowboy partners for the remediation of property once owned by the Redevelopment Agency.
7. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City Corporation in the amount of $4,292,168 for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017.
Storm Water Special Service District
8. A resolution tentatively adopting a proposed budget for the Provo City Storm Water Special Service District in the amount of $4,196,475 for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017.
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
9. A public hearing on an ordinance amending Provo City Code Chapters 14.41 (Home Occupations), 15.03 (General Development Standards), 15.04 (Conventional and Open Space Subdivision Requirements), and 15.06 (Condominiums) to clarify and update submittal requirements for planning applications. City Wide Impact. (15-0012OA)
10. A public hearing on an ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.49E.050 (One Family Homes at Celebration (Village 1)) regarding the allowance for both side yards to have a minimum setback of five feet. North Lakeview Neighborhood. (16-0002OA)
11. A public hearing on an ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 0.54 acres of real property, generally located at 1080 West 500 north, from Residential Conservation (RC) to Low Density Residential (LDR). North Park Neighborhood. (16-0002R)
12. A public hearing on an ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.34.500 (Fencing Standards for Residential Zones) to allow six-foot, solid fencing within the front setback in residential zones. City Wide Impact. (16-0001OA)
Council Items and Reports
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.