Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
1. Neighborhood Spotlight--Riverbottoms
Approval of Minutes for March 21, 2017 Council Meeting
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:Action Agenda
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
2. A report from the Elected Officials Compensation Commission (17-007)
3. An ordinance granting MCIMetro a nonexclusive franchise in order for it to operate a telecommunications network in Provo City, Utah. (16-122)
4. A resolution on a 2017 Utah County Recreational Municipal Grant (17-049)
5. A resolution appropriating $1,040,000 in the General Fund for acquisition of 4.15 acres of property generally located at 320 North Geneva Road. (17-056)
6. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
7. An ordinance amending Provo City Code to adopt minimum dwelling unit sizes in the DT1, DT2, and ITOD Zones. (16-0021OA)
8. An ordinance amending Provo City Code with regard to development and subdivision plan application submittal requirements and expiration deadlines. (16-0020OA)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 04/18/2017 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed.
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.