12:30 PM, Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
1. A discussion on a proposed ordinance amending Provo City Code to allow apartments units and change various requirements in the PRO-R22 zone. Riverbottoms Neighborhood. (16-0024OA)
2. A discussion on an ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
3. A discussion on a joint resolution opposing the proposed elimination and further reductions in funding to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment partnership programs (17-062)
4. A discussion on the operation of the Ice Sheet (17-055)
5. A presentation from the Water Division (17-039)
6. A presentation on an economic study of property within half mile of the BRT (17-059)
7. A discussion on a possible appendix to the Joaquin Neighborhood Plan (17-057)
8. A discussion regarding the Zoning Committee recommendations (17-048)
9. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.