11:30 AM, Tuesday, May 02, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
- March 7, 2017 Work Meeting
1. A discussion on homelessness in Provo (17-063)
2. A presentation from the Water Division (17-039)
3. A presentation and discussion of the Westside Planning Committee's recommendations (17-041)
4. A discussion on a resolution approving the substantial amendment to the 2015 Five-Year Consolidated Plan (17-066)
5. A discussion on a resolution to place 40 Acres, at the Mouth of Provo Canyon, on the Surplus Property List. (17-061)
6. An update on the status of the Buckley Draw property (17-064)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion on an ordinance to amend Section 14.49.020(3) to allow the Low Density Residential (LDR), Medium Density Residential (MDR), and High Density Residential (HDR) Zones to be permitted for the Special Development Plan Overlay Zone. City-Wide Impact. (17-0003OA)
8. A discussion on an ordinance amending the General Plan regarding land use for the northeast corner of 3700 North University Avenue to allow retail commercial, professional office, and residential land uses. Riverbottoms Neighborhood. (17-0001GPA)
9. A discussion on a zone change from A1.5 to Specialty Support Commercial (SSC), Professional Office (PO), and LDR Low Density Residential with a Specific Development Plan (SDP) Overlay for four acres of land located at the northeast corner of 3700 North University Avenue. Riverbottoms Neighborhood. (17-0003R)
10. A discussion on an ordinance amending Provo City Code to change yard requirements in the one-family residential zone. (16-0009 OA)
11. A discussion on sanitation rates and an update on composting (17-065)
12. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.