2:30 PM, Tuesday, June 07, 2016
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
Approval of Minutes
March 22, 2016 Council/RDA Retreat Minutes
April 12, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
Mayor's Items and Reports
1. A presentation on findings for sanitation, including curbside recycling and garbage collection, in Provo City. (15-045)
2. A presentation on Utility Rate Increases (7-year plan vs. 5-year plan) (16-070)
3. A discussion regarding the use of certain technology to gather data on smart devices in and out of Provo City boundaries for large events, traffic, tourism and economic development. (16-071)
Council Executive Director's Items and Reports
4. Open Meetings Training (16-043)
5. A discussion on a resolution approving the selection of an audit firm to provide audit services and authorizing the Council Chair to execute a contract with the audit firm. (16-049)
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
6. A discussion on citizen access to and participation in the policy-making process. (16-042)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.