PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1:00 PM, Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Room 310, Provo City Conference Room
351 W. Center St., Provo, Utah
1. Prayer offered by Paul Duerden, Covey Center of the Arts Manager
Approval of Minutes
2. May 19, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
3. A discussion by the Municipal Council Budget Committee on an approach called Budgeting For Outcomes. (15-100)
4. A report by Y2 Analytics on the results of the Recreation, Arts, and Parks (RAP) Tax Survey that was performed from July 15, 2015 - July 20, 2015. (15-095)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
5. Council Rules Policy Evaluation: Closed Meeting agenda prioritization.
6. A discussion on potential amendments to the development agreement for the Arbors on the Avenue Development located on University Avenue. (15-101)
Mayor's Items and Reports
7. A discussion on the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) 5 Year Consolidated Plan (Fiscal Years 2015-2019) and the 1 Year Action Plan (Fiscal Year 2015). (15-078)
8. A discussion on reprogramming HOME Investment and Partnerships Program (HOME) funds from activities funded in previous fiscal years and flagged to miss the commitment deadline compliance date of July 31, 2015. (15-099)
9. A discussion on an interlocal agreement with various municipalities and political subdivisions within the State of Utah and to authorize Provo City to become a member of the Jordan River-Farmington Bay Water Quality Council. (15-098)
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
10. A discussion on a request for a zone change from the Residential Conservation (RC) zone to the Medium Density Residential (MDR) zone for approximately .34 acres located at 177 South 1000 West. Franklin Neighborhood. (14-0012R)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 08/4/2015 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.