Work Meeting Agenda
12:00 PM, Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 W Center, Provo, UT 84601
Approval of Minutes
1. A presentation by BYU MPA students regarding a project in the Franklin and Franklin South Neighborhoods (17-018)
2. A presentation from the Utah Ombudsman's Office regarding eminent domain proceedings (17-022)
3. A discussion on the West Side Sewer Line planning (17-023)
4. A discussion regarding a proposed resolution expressing opposition to House Bill 164 and support for municipalities with respect to Enterprise Funds transfers (17-028)
5. A report on the progress of the Urban Deer Program (15-076)
6. A presentation from Utah Transit Authority regarding development near the proposed BRT line in Provo (17-021)
7. A discussion on an update regarding the city-wide Economic Development Strategic Plan (17-019)
8. A discussion on a proposed ordinance regarding camping on public property (17-020)
9. A discussion on mission statements for all Council Committees (17-030)
10. A discussion on a Budget Committee request for a Water Division review (17-029)
11. A discussion about whether the Council would like to fund both a new attorney and another zoning officer in the upcoming budget year (17-025)
12. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.