Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
1. A presentation by the Rotary Club about their efforts installing benches in Provo City Parks along the Provo River Trail
2. A discussion and update on the BRT project (15-121)
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
3. A resolution consenting to the appointment of individuals to various Boards and Commissions. (17-026)
4. A resolution of intent to expand the Foothill Park Parking Permit Area. (17-001)
5. A joint resolution of the Provo Mayor and Municipal Council outlining their support for a Provo Agriculture Commission. (17-024)
6. Consideration of a motion to rescind an action relative to the Metropolitan Water District taken on December 6, 2016, and an ordinance amending portions of Provo City Code regarding the Provo City Metropolitan Water District. (16-044)
7. A resolution appropriating $118,326 in the General Fund to fund the purchase of equipment and operational needs for the Fire Department and applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017 (16-123)
8. A resolution appointing individuals to the Compensation Commission used to evaluate the compensation of the Municipal Council Members. (17-017)
9. A resolution of the Provo City Municipal Council stating their opposition to House Bill 164 which limits the ability for a municipality to transfer funds from an Enterprise Fund to the General Fund. (17-028)
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.