PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1:30 PM, Tuesday, December 01, 2015
Room 310, Provo City Conference Room
351 W. Center St., Provo, Utah
Approval of Minutes
1. October 6, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
2. October 6, 2015 Council-Landmarks Commission Joint Meeting Minutes
3. October 20, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
4. November 17, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
Mayor's Items and Reports
5. A biennial review of Provo City's Moderate Income Housing Element of the General Plan. (15-152)
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
6. A discussion on the final approval of the study scope for developing housing policies per the Municipal Council priority list. (15-055)
7. A report on the People's Lobby Part II. (15-093)
8. A quarterly report from Downtown Provo, Inc. & appropriation of $25,000. (15-086)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
9. An update to the video and audio recordings and the Council minutes policy. (15-138)
10. Consideration of a proposed Municipal Council rule regarding the process for providing advice to the Mayor and subsequent Municipal Council consent for the appointment of individuals to statutory boards and commissions. (15-102)
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
11. A discussion on a resolution of the governing board of the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City Corporation consenting to the Purchase and Sale Agreement by and among GGPLP, LLC., GGPLPLLC, 2010 Loan Pledgor Holding, LLC., GGPLP Prime, LLC (Collectively 'GGP'), and Brixton Provo Spokane Malls, LLC. ('Brixton'). (15-153)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 01/05/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.