PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1:30 PM, Tuesday, October 06, 2015
Room 310, Provo City Conference Room
351 W. Center St., Provo, Utah
1. Drew Trewartha, Engineering Technician III, Public Works
Approval of Minutes
2. September 15, 2015 Council-Planning Commission Joint Meeting Minutes
3. September 15, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
4. August 18, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
5. A presentation and discussion on the Bulldog Boulevard Concept. (15-132)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
6. Internal Governance Policy Evaluation (15-102)
o A discussion regarding the process for selecting members for board and commission appointments.
o A discussion on proposed changes to Council Committees.
Mayor's Items and Reports
7. A discussion on how current proposed legislation may impact the use of the Utility Transportation Fund (13-077)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.