PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Work Meeting Agenda
11:45 AM, Tuesday, August 02, 2016
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
Mayor's Items and Reports
1. A discussion regarding the implementation options for applying the sewer base rate by residential housing unit and commercial meter size (16-097)
2. A discussion on the impact of proposed phosphorous and nitrogen effluent limitations on Provo's Water Reclamation Plant and potential impact on Wastewater rates (16-091)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
3. A discussion about Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) funding (16-092)
Mayor's Items and Reports
4. A discussion regarding a resolution approving the proposed Interlocal Agreement with the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City to fund the Aviation Services Community Development Project Area Plan (16-094)
5. A discussion regarding proposed Interlocal Agreements between the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City and Provo City, Utah County, Provo School District and the Central Utah Water Conservancy District to fund the Aviation Services Community Development Project Area Plan (16-095)
6. A discussion regarding an Impact Fee Funding Agreement for City View Apartments (16-099)
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
7. A discussion on an ordinance amendment to Section 14.06.020 Definitions and Section 14.10 One-Family Residential, regarding yard definitions and required widths and setbacks for corner lots. City-Wide Impact. (16-0008OA)
8. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 08/16/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
Notice of Special Accommodations:
Notice of Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aides and services) during this meeting are invited to notify the Provo Council Office at 351 W. Center, Provo, Utah 84601, phone: (801) 852-6120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least three working days prior to the meeting. The meeting room in Provo City Center is fully accessible via the south parking garage access to the elevator. The Council Meeting is also broadcast live Provo Channel 17 at https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvoChannel17. For access to past Work and Council Meetings, go to playlists on https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvoChannel17.
Notice of Electronic or telephone participation:
Notice of Telephonic Communications One or more Council members may participate by telephone or Internet communication in this meeting. Telephone or Internet communications will be amplified as needed so all Council members and others attending the meeting will be able to hear the person(s) participating electronically as well as those participating in person. The meeting will be conducted using the same procedures applicable to regular Municipal Council meetings.
Notice of Compliance with Public Noticing Regulations This meeting was noticed in compliance with Utah Code 52-4-202 and Provo City Code 14.02.010. Agendas and minutes are accessible through the Provo City website at council.provo.gov. Council Meeting agendas are available through the Utah Public Meeting Notice website at pmn.utah.gov. Email subscriptions to the Utah Public Meeting Notice are available through their website.
Contact information: Louise Jorgensen, email@example.com, (801)852-6120
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.