PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Work Meeting Agenda
12:30 PM, Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
Approval of Minutes
- May 17, 2016 Council-Parks and Recreation Joint Meeting
- July 5, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
- April 19, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
- June 21, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
1. A discussion on an ordinance amending the notice requirements for certain public hearings before the Planning Commission to mirror State Code and allowing amendments to the General Plan more often than twice per year. City-wide Impact. (16-0007OA)
Mayor's Items and Reports
2. A report on the possible funding mechanisms for the infrastructure improvements at the Provo Municipal Airport for Duncan Aviation. (16-085)
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
3. A discussion on an ordinance amending Chapter 8.02 (Animal Control Generally) with regards to keeping of swine. (16-084)
4. A discussion on how the Community Housing Trust is working in Park City. (16-083)
5. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 08/02/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.