PROVO CITY CORPORATION
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Planning Commission Agenda
February 24, 2016
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING BEFORE THE PLANNING COMMISSION
The Provo City Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, February 24, 2016, at 5:30 p.m. in the Municipal Council Chambers of the Provo City Center, located at 351 West Center Street. The items listed below will be discussed, and anyone interested is invited to attend and provide comment. Preceding the public hearing, a briefing will be held at 5:00 p.m. in the Community Development Conference Room, located at 330 West 100 South. The briefing is open to the public; however, formal presentation of items, public comment and actions will be reserved for the public hearing at 5:30 p.m. in the Municipal Council Chambers. Planning Commission hearings can be viewed live on Channel 17 or linked from the Provo City website at http://provo.org/city-services/channel-17.
- ITEM 1 A presentation of the Draft Southeast Neighborhoods Plan by the Provo City Community Development Department. Provost, Provost South, and Spring Creek Neighborhoods. 16-0001GPA, Austin Corry, 801-852-6413
- ITEM 2 PLS Investments requests Project Plan Approval for a 10,000 square-foot office building, located at approximately 3110 West 800 South, in the Public Facilities (PF) Zone. Provo Bay Neighborhood. 15-0040PPA, Robert Mills, 801-852-6407
- ITEM 3* **CONTINUED** Adam Hall requests a Zone Change from Residential Conservation (RC) to Low Density Residential (LDR) to facilitate a three-lot subdivision for property located at approximately 1080 West 500 North. North Park Neighborhood. 16-0002R, Dustin Wright, 801-852-6414
- ITEM 4* Eagle Summit Construction, LLC requests a Zone Change from One-Family Residential (R1.10) to Low Density Residential (LDR) for property located at approximately 2470 West 1160 North. Lakeview North Neighborhood. 16-0001R, Robert Mills, 801-852-6407
- ITEM 5 Eagle Summit Construction, LLC requests Project Plan Approval for a mixed development of twin homes and two single-family detached homes. This proposal is for twelve (12) twin homes (24 dwelling units) and two single-family detached homes, in a proposed Low Density Residential (LDR) Zone, located at approximately 2470 West 1160 North. Lakeview North Neighborhood. 16-0001PPA, Robert Mills, 801-852-6407
Items noted on this agenda with a star (*) require a public hearing and legislative action by the Municipal Council. The Council hearing dates will be noticed 14 days prior to the Council meeting in the legal notices of the Daily Herald. Council agendas can be viewed at the Provo City Council web site on the Thursday prior to the Council meeting at http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx. For more information, call (801) 852-6120.
Items on this agenda without a star (*) are administrative and require the approval only the Planning Commission. Decisions on the unmarked items may be appealed to the Board of Adjustment by making application with the Community Development Department by 6:00 p.m. within 14 days of the Planning Commission decision.
Copies of the agenda materials, public hearing procedure, and staff recommendations are available the week of the hearing at reasonable cost in the Community Development office between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Agendas and staff recommendations are also generally available on the Provo City Community Development web site the week of the meeting at provo.org/planningcommission.
Provo City will make reasonable accommodations for all citizens interested in participating in this meeting. If assistance is needed to allow participation at this meeting, please call the Community Development Department at (801) 852-6400 before 12:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to make arrangements.
By order of the Provo City Planning Commission
Published in The Daily Herald
Alyssa Roth, Secretary, (801) 852-6424
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.