Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 02, 2016
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
Invocation and Pledge
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations and Awards
1. A presentation of the Employee of the Month Award for the month of January - Lisa Stewart, Legal Secretary
2. A presentation from Women in Leadership, Pat Jones
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
Mayor's Items and Reports
3. A public hearing on a resolution appropriating $97,000 in the Engineering Capital Improvement Fund for lighting and landscape improvements on 300 South applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016. (16-016)
4. A resolution consenting to the appointment of an individual to the Provo Housing Authority Board. (16-017)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. A public hearing on a resolution to adopt the Franklin Neighborhood Plan as a component of the Provo City General Plan. Franklin Neighborhood. (15-0003GPA)
6. A public hearing on an ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.29.150(3) (Uses Conducted Within Buildings) in the Planned Industrial Commercial (PIC) Zone to add an allowance for outdoor storage with increased landscape standards. City-Wide Impact. (15-0013OA)
7. A public hearing on an ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 14.34.290(4) (South State Street Design Corridor and Guidelines) to clarify language in the South State Street Design Corridor. Spring Creek and Provost South Neighborhoods. (15-0019OA)
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 02/16/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.