12:00 PM, Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Room 310, Provo City Conference Room
351 West Center Street
Provo, Utah 84601
Approval of Minutes
December 1, 2016 Council-Transportation and Mobility Committee Joint Meeting Minutes.
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
1. Consideration of the creation of a proposed ad hoc Council Development Approval Process Review Committee focused on city development processes. (16-011)
2. A discussion and assignment of Council Members to various committees. (16-007)
3. A follow up discussion on Council Priorities and Vision for the City. (16-015)
Mayor's Items and Reports
4. A report from the Mayor's Provo Bicycle Committee. (16-010)
5. An update on Provo City Sanitation Composting and Green Waste Recycling. (16-013)
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
6. An overview of the Provo City Franklin Neighborhood Plan. Franklin Neighborhood. (15-0003GPA)
7. An overview of a request to amend Section 14.29.150(3) Uses Conducted Within Buildings in the Planned Industrial Commercial (PIC) Zone. City-Wide Impact. (15-0013OA)
8. An overview of a request to amend Section 14.34.290, to amend the South State Street Design Corridor. Spring Creek and Provost South Neighborhoods. (15-0019OA)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 02/02/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.