PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
1:00 PM, Tuesday, August 04, 2015
Room 310, Provo City Conference Room
351 W. Center St., Provo, Ut. 84601
Approval of Minutes
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
1. A discussion on establishing Council priorities for the 2015-2016 fiscal year (15-105)
2. A discussion on proposed Council Outcome Policies and Budget Intent Statements. (14-092)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
3. A discussion regarding a proposed policy on closed meeting agenda prioritization. (15-102)
Mayor's Items and Reports
4. In response to Council request, a discussion on proposed updates to user fees. (15-106)
5. A discussion regarding policy updates relative to Solar Energy. (15-103)
6. A discussion on the Mayor's proposal on the RAP Tax. (15-064)
7. A discussion of a proposal to repeal Provo City Code 6.22 (Multi-Channel Service Providers Regulatory Practices) prior to renewing the City's franchise agreement with Comcast. (15-104)
The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with � 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 08/18/2015 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.