Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
Invocation and Pledge
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations and Awards
1. A presentation by the Covey Center.
2. A presentation by the Utah Recreation and Parks Association (URPA) for the Outstanding Aquatic Professional of the Year Award and Outstanding Citizen Advocate of the Year Award.
3. A presentation of the 2015 Legacy Award to Provo City by Urban Design Utah Group.
Mayor's Items and Reports
4. A resolution to place approximately 0.14 acre of real property generally located at 1120 South State Street on the surplus property list and authorizing the mayor to sell the property. (15-063)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
5. An ordinance amending Provo City Code sections 14.23.020 (Permitted Uses), 14.14A.040, 14.14B.040, 14.14C.040, and 14.14E.040 (Prior Created Lots) to clarify language regarding permitted uses and prior created lots. Citywide impact (15-0006OA)
6. An ordinance amending Provo City Code section 14.34.350 (Recreational Vehicle Storage (Includes Boats, Trailers, and Recreational Vehicles) and Towing Impound Yards), striking language requiring such uses to be located on an arterial or collector street. Citywide impact (15- 0005OA)
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.