PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Work Meeting Agenda
12:30 PM, Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
1. A discussion with Shawna Cuan from the Governor's Office of Energy Development on proposed legislative improvements/changes to the C-PACE program (16-092)
2. An update from the Development Approval Review Committee (16-023)
3. A discussion regarding the policy development of the Vision 2050 plan (16-051)
Council Executive Director's Items and Reports
4. A discussion on finalizing a name for the new civic engagement tool (16-042)
Mayor's Items and Reports
5. A discussion on a potential revolving loan fund (16-111)
6. A discussion on potential sales tax increment for a retail shopping center on University Parkway (16-112)
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
7. Kevin Fairbanks, representing Pie House LLC, requests a Zone Change of 0.31 acres from Residential Conservation to General Downtown (DT-1). The property is located at approximately 245 North 500 West. No changes to the property are proposed with this Zone Change request. Dixon Neighborhood. 16-0010R, Brian Maxfield, 801-852-6429
8. Provo City Community Development Department requests an amendment to Section 14.04.010 of the Zoning Ordinance, regarding proposed changes to the number of Planning Commission members, their terms of office, and other details relating to Planning Commission rules. City-Wide Impact. 16-0019OA, Brian Maxfield, 801-852-6429
7. The Municipal Council or the Governing Board of the Redevelopment Agency will consider a motion to close the meeting for the purposes of holding a strategy session to discuss pending or reasonably imminent litigation, and/or to discuss the purchase, sale, exchange, or lease of real property, and/or the character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual in conformance with 52-4-204 and 52-4-205 et. seq., Utah Code.
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.