PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
11:00 AM, Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Room 310, City Conference Room
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
1. A tour of the Public Works Water Reclamation Facility. (16-031)
Approval of Minutes
- July 16, 2015 Provo/Orem Municipal Council Joint Meeting minutes.
- January 7, 2016 Council Retreat Minutes
- January 19, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
- March 15, 2016 Work Meeting Minutes
1. A discussion regarding the approval of a lease agreement between Provo City and Utah Transit Authority regarding various Provo City streets for the purpose of constructing a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System. (15-110)
2. A discussion on the Parks and Recreation Capital Improvement Plans and the plans for the RAP Tax. (16-032)
Upcoming Policy Items referred from the Planning Commission
3. A discussion regarding Eagle Summit Construction, LLC request for a zone change from One-Family Residential (R1.10) to Low Density Residential (LDR) for property located at approximately 2470 West 1160 North. Lakeview North Neighborhood. (16-0001R)
Council Business: Governance Process and Rules
4. Council Rules Policy Amendment: Items Referred from the Planning Commission. (16-020)
5. A discussion regarding the Council Executive Director's duties. (16-046)
6. A discussion and review of the Development Review Process. (16-023)
Council Business: Outcomes and Ends Policies
7. A follow-up discussion regarding the Community Development fees identified for review from the Consolidated Fee Schedule. (15-118)
8. A discussion regarding Public Works infrastructure in Provo City. (16-031)
Informal discussion may be held in the Council Conference Room between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
If you have a comment regarding items on the agenda, please email or write to Council Members. Their contact information is listed on the Provo website at: http://provo.org/government/city-council/meet-the-council
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 04/19/2016 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed. The Work Session meeting start times is to be determined and will be noticed at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time, but typically begins between 1:00 and 4:00pm.
**************************************Notices are provided as a courtesy. All legally required notices can be found on the Utah Public Meeting Notice website. Comments and questions about City Council agendas should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6120.