PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah
Invocation and Pledge
Approval of Minutes
- September 1, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations and Awards
1. A presentation by the Covey Center.
2. A presentation on the Mayor's photo contest winners.
Mayor's Items and Reports
Revised Agenda: Removed Item 3. A resolution consenting to the appointment of individuals to various boards and commissions. (15-119)
3. A resolution approving a lease agreement between Provo City and Utah Transit Authority regarding various Provo City streets for the purpose of constructing a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System. (15-110)
Policy Items Referred from the Planning Commission
4. A public hearing on an ordinance amending the zone map classification of approximately 4.38 acres of real property, generally located at 1040 South 1000 East, from RC (Residential Conservation) and CM (Heavy Commercial) to MDR (Medium Density Residential). Spring Creek Neighborhood. (13-0003R)
Council Items and Reports
5. A resolution approving an amendment to a Development Agreement regarding property generally located at 5000-5200 North University Avenue, Provo, Utah in order to allow six additional units and decrease the minimum parking spaces per dwelling unit. (15-101)
Storm Water Special Service District
6. A public hearing on a resolution appropriating $350,000 in the Provo City Storm Water Special Service District Capital Improvement Fund for expenses relating to the 1500 West Storm Drain Project for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016. (15-120)
Materials and Agenda: http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Council Blog: http://provocitycouncil.blogspot.com/
The next scheduled Regular Council Meeting will be held on 10/06/2015 at 5:30 PM in the Council Chambers, 351 West Center Street, Provo, unless otherwise noticed.
**************************************Notices are provided as a public service. Comments and questions should be directed to the Council Office at (801) 852-6122.